General terms and conditions of the Ceramics Museum Bürgel
§ 1 Application to entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and customers in the respective applicable version valid at the moment of ordering. A customer is any natural person who concludes a transaction with purposes mainly not belonging to their commercial nor independent professional activity ((§ 13 BGB)
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract, saving the text of the contract
(1) The following rules on the conclusion of the contract apply to ordering via our Internet shop. http://www.keramik-museum-buergel.de .
(2) In case of conclusion of the contract, it is concluded with:
Keramik Museum Bürgel
Am Kirchplatz 2
Telephone: 03 66 92 – 37 333
Number of Registration: VR 222
Court of Registration: District Court
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop is no legally binding offer but is only a non-binding request to the customer to order goods. When ordering the wanted goods, the customer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchasing contract. Accepting the offer is done in written form, as a text message or by delivering the ordered goods within one week. After the expiry of the deadline the offer is considered as rejected.
(4) There are the following rules after receipt of an order in our Internet shop: the customer submits a binding offer by following the order procedure successfully in our Internet shop.
Placing an order needs two steps:
1) Selection of the requested products
2) Filling in the enquiry form
3) Answering with the final amount by the Ceramics Museum Bürgel
4) Payment by the customer
5) Dispatch of the goods
Before sending the binding order the customer can again return to the Internet page containing the details in order to check them and if necessary to correct mistakes by using the return-key of the respective Internet browser. In addition, the whole order procedure can be stopped by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately with an automatically written e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet mean an acknowledgement of the offer. The acknowledgement of the offer is done in written form, as a text message or by delivering the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Saving the text of the contract in case of ordering via our Internet shop: We send you the details of the order and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can check the general terms and conditions at any time under: http://www.keramik-museum-buergel.de/agb.
The details of your order are not any more accessible via the Internet for safety reasons.
§ 3 Prices, shipping charges, payment, deadlines
(1) The prices include the legal VAT and other price components. The price is exclusive shipping charge.
(2) The consumer has the option to pay in advance.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he is obliged to pay the purchasing price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) If we have not explicitly indicated it differently in the product specification, all offered items are immediately available for dispatch. The delivery is arranged within 10 working days at the latest. In case of payment in advance the period for delivery begins on the day after initiating a payment order with the bank that is contracted to transfer the money. In case of all other terms of payment the period for delivery begins on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline is a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period for delivery ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and deterioration of the sold item (also in case of sale to destination) is passed on to the buyer when the consignment has been handed over to the buyer.
§ 5 Reservation of proprietary rights
We retain the ownership of the goods up to the complete payment of the purchasing price.
§ 6 The right of objection for the customer as a consumer
The right of objection for consumers
Consumers have got the right to object in the following conditions. A customer is any natural person who concludes a transaction with purposes mainly not belonging to their commercial nor independent professional activity ((§ 13 BGB)
Notice of cancellation
The right of objection
You have got the right to object to the contract within a fortnight without indicating the reasons. The period of this right is limited to 14 days, starting with the day when you or somebody in your name (but not the carrier) has taken possession of the goods.
In order to practise your right of objection you will have to inform us on your decision to withdraw from the contract with a clear written message (e.g. a postal letter, fax or e-mail)
You can use the attached form (right of objection) but you are not obliged to use.
Example: Shop Online
Telefax 05123 45678910
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have to pay back all payments received from you. That includes delivery charges but excludes additional costs due to the fact that you have chosen another kind of delivery than our most favourable standard one. We will immediately pay back within 14 days at the latest starting with the day when we have received the message concerning the cancellation of the contract. We use the same means of payment for our repayment that you have used for the original transaction unless there has explicitly been another agreement with you. In no case, you will be invoiced because of the repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we will have received the goods again or until you show evidence that you have returned the item(s), depending on what occurs first.
You have to return or hand over the goods immediately and in any case within 14 days at the latest starting with the day when you informed us on the cancellation of the contract. The deadline is met when you send the goods prior to the expiration of the time of 14 days.
You will bear the direct costs for returning the goods.
End of notice of cancellation
7 Cancellation form
Example –cancellation form
If you want to cancel this contract, please fill in this form and return it.
Herewith I/ we cancel (*) the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/for the provision of services (*)
Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
Name of Consumer(s)
Address of Consumer(s)
Signature of Consumer(s) (only necessary on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
- 8 Warranty
All relevant legal warranty rules apply.
- 9 Code of conduct
We respect the codes of conduct of the following institutions:
- 10 Language of contracts
Language of contracts is exclusively German
General terms and conditions of Dec. 2014